Have an old Total Gym or Weider Bodyworks? The ULTIMATE ISOMETRIC MACHINE FOR $100!!

IF you have one. You can make it the PERFECT ISOMETRIC MACHINE!




After my first Hip Replacement, I went right back to work out with resistance bands. I still have mobility Issues since I need surgery on my left hip soon. I received a Weider Bodyworks for Christmas with the idea maybe I can design a workout that can use Dynamic exercise and Isometrics.

Fast Forward to 18 months. I NOW use my Weider Bodyworks as my Heavy Workout Machine. Since I have limited room and two Titanium Hips, Free weights is NOT an option. Staying with the ISOMETRIC PRINCIPLE, I bring you the ISOMETRIC TOTAL GYM concept!



The CONCEPT is VERY SIMPLE

  1. Perform a simple Dynamic Set.
  2. HOLD The Last rep of the set for 10-12 seconds!
  3. Do 3 sets per body part

Examples:

ISOMETRIC STATIC HOLD
Using the Total Gym or Weider Bodyworks unit.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIMPLE SHOULDER SHRUG